Buzzsumo is an excellent web page for buying blog topic ideas as it shows you how current posts and stories had been shared on social media, according to Dan Castro, a virtual marketer. Castro says you must find articles on a subject that were regularly shared on social sites and then write your version of the tale to put your personal spin on it. In case you surely rewrite what’s already been written, you’re now not adding a fee to the communique, which means you’re unlikely to get social media shares, hyperlinks, or other benefits that come with posting outstanding content material Blog Express.
READ MORE :
- Guest Blog: Three Easy SEO Tips Every Business Owner Can Use Right Now
- 26 of the Buzziest Celebrity Beauty Campaigns of 2016
- Top 10 green accommodations in the U.S. named by TripAdvisor
- Search engine optimization Tips to Increase your Google Ranking
- Apple Pay comes to over 50 new banks and credit unions in the United States