The present-day rainbow hair fashion is set to convey you again to your summer camp days. Hollywood hairstylist Tanya Ramirez coined “tie-dye hair” after creating the look on a model, which she revealed changed into inspired using a eastern dyeing method called Shibori.
Ramirez first tinted the hair a light color of blue to create the Shibori look, then wrapped popsicle sticks soaked with a darker cyan dye all through unique sections of the hair. The colorist completed the approach brushing on a cobalt dye at the version’s strands’ tips, which pulled the Shibori style together.
READ MORE :
- Apple Teases iOS 10 Users By Showcasing Tips That Won’t Work For Them… Yet
- Top 5 Useful Gadgets For a Construction Worker
- Growing Up With a Skin Disorder Made Me a More Confident Woman
- Is Apple ready for a car trip?
- Is the iPhone SE a cheap cannibal of Apple’s higher-end phones?