You may enjoy access to airport lounges, dining specials, movie ticket reductions, fuel price waivers, and much more with an Axis Bank credit card. The Axis eDGE Points Program also gives you the option to earn credit card rewards. However, in order to continue receiving these perks, you must pay your Axis credit card account.
Axis Bank credit card payment can be done in a variety of ways, both online and offline. The following are some of the most popular ways to pay with an Axis credit card.
Axis Credit Card Payment
IMPS Payment with Axis Bank Credit Card
The Immediate Payment Service can be used to pay with an Axis Bank credit card online. The steps to take are listed below:
- Go to your online banking or mobile banking account and log in.
- Select IMPS money transfer from the funds transfer tab.
- Make a beneficiary out of your Axis Bank credit card.
- Fill in the payment amount and any further information asked.
- Confirm that you want to pay your Axis Bank credit card bill online.
Payment of Axis Bank Credit Card via NEFT
The processes to make an Axis Credit Card payment via NEFT are outlined below.
- Log in to the Netbanking interface of your bank.
- Go to Payments and choose NEFT as your payment method.
- Fill up the blanks with the following information.
- Submit the form.
Net Banking is a convenient way to pay your Axis Credit Card bill.
Customer to customer, the Axis credit card bill payment method via net banking differs. The actions to take are as follows:
- Go to your Axis Internet Banking account and sign in.
- Select ‘Payments Pay Bills’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Add ‘New Biller’ option if the credit card has not yet been added. Then select ‘Credit Card Biller’ and ‘Pay Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now fill in the information and the amount.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the OTP to confirm the payment.
BillDesk allows you to pay your Axis Bank credit card bill online.
To pay your Axis Bank credit card bill via BillDesk, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the BillDesk portal for Axis Bank credit cards.
- Provide your Axis Bank credit card information, such as card type, credit card number, email address, mobile number, and payment amount; choose the bank from which you want to pay your Axis Bank credit card bill online; and click Pay Now.
- Fill up your Net Banking information and confirm the Axis credit card BillDesk transaction.
- The funds will be immediately deducted from your bank account and credited to your credit card account the same day.
Visa Transfer can be used to pay Axis Bank credit card bills.
The bank’s Netbanking platform can be used to make an Axis credit card online payment via Visa Money Transfer. You’ll also need your VISA Debit Card, which is linked to your non-Axis Bank account. The payment is processed, and the credit card bills are cleared in three business days. To learn more about this payment option, call the Axis bank customer service number.
Payment with Axis Bank Credit Card via Auto Debit Facility
If you have a habit of forgetting to pay your credit card account, you can use Axis Bank’s auto-debit service. Simply fill out and submit the fully signed e-mandate form to register for it from your savings or current account. The amount will be deducted automatically from your account every month as the Axis credit card bill payment amount after it has been processed.
Even if you don’t have an Axis Bank savings account, you can pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bill online. To pay off your credit card debt, you can choose from a variety of offline and online payment options. An Axis Bank credit card statement is generated on a regular basis. It includes details of the payments you have made, the expenses on your card and the balance you are required to pay to keep the card functional.