Probably the biggest purchase of an entire life, the experience of proudly owning property may be taxing. Assets tax has come to be a website that can’t be omitted with the aid of the consumers and traders anymore with the government’s recent stringent rules and initiatives of creating series of assets tax obligatory in each approved and unauthorized colonies in several cities, the implication of tax in the realty zone need to be understood by all.
READ MORE :
- Boiler Repair – When do you need to get one?
- Eyes on the property, woman plotted father’s murder with FB friend
- Google takes 1 lakh square feet office space on lease in Bengaluru
- How Lifts and Elevators are Beneficial in Homes
- The gift of immovable assets, even from a relative, may have stamp duty implications.
On Magicbricks’ Q& A forum, consumers are elevating queries about a way to calculate the tax on assets, how a great deal they can on the house loan, and the tax implications for those who have rented belongings, and so on Yarlesac. To cater to our reader’s requirements, Magicbricks is setting up a Hangout consultation with Anish Sanghvi, associate – Tax and Regulatory, PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt Ltd. (p.c), and Niren Shethia, director, oblique Tax, p.c.