Do competitive research around your company name.
Are branded domains already taken? What about social profiles? It’s simpler to rank for branded phrases if the organisation call isn’t common or competing for unrelated searches.
READ MORE :
- 10 Killer SEO Tips for 2017
- Mastering search engine marketing for Voice Search: four Tips for Marketers
- Implement SEO best practices from the beginning
- Should you wash your hair daily? We asked the experts
- Nine Quick Restaurant search engine marketing Tips to Boost Your Google Search Visibility
think about a web track streaming services that makes a speciality of weird or wacky songs. Naming your company “Looney Tunes” will bring about a tough time ranking in Google because any other business enterprise already dominates that key-word.