Air India to commence service on Mumbai-Bhavnagar sector
New Delhi, April 20 (IANS) country wide passenger carrier Air India on Wednesday said it’ll start flight service at the Mumbai-Bhavnagar region from April 21.
in step with the airline, the brand new flight carrier is a part of its ‘connect India’ programme, which intends to bolster local connectivity.
“Air India will operate first ever flight on Mumbai-Bhavnagar area from April 21, by way of its wholly owned subsidiary Alliance Air,” the airline stated in a declaration.
READ MROE :
- How to nail bronzer for the best sun-kissed effect
- African tourism ministers convene in Côte d’Ivoire
- IOS: How to Retrieve Purchased Ringtones
- Tata’s Port Talbot management working on buyout plan
- Abu Dhabi announces plans of cartoon character theme park
“The flight can be a massive alleviation to frequent flyers among Bhavnagar and Mumbai and function 4 days per week.”
The airline elaborated that the new service may be operated on a 70-seater ATR 72-600 plane.
lately, Air India began services to Bangalore-Vijyavada and Kolkata-Agartala sectors, as part of its ‘connect India’ scheme.