After the success of Rihanna’s collaboration with MAC Cosmetics and her variety of fragrances, it’d best make sense that the celebrity could release her very own makeup line. After months of speculation, WWD is confirming that, sure, Fenty splendor is coming. The hotly anticipated collection will hit Sephora cabinets in Fall 2017.
Kendo, a subdivision of LVMH (the conglomerate that owns Sephora), can be operating with Rihanna to create various merchandise. Based on these facts, we can almost guarantee that the brand can be ultra a success: Kendo produced Kat Von D and Marc Jacobs’s splendor The Info Blog.
READ MORE :
- Tie-Dye Hair Is Exactly What Your Strands Need For Spring
- Sensex ends little changed in choppy trade
- The Beauty Of Golf In Scotland
- Bears showed far extra lifestyles in the preseason opener than they did a remaining season.
- It’s no longer simply football — in seasoned sports in wellknown, Pittsburgh has it throughout Cleveland.
“Fenty splendor by using Rihanna is a beauty rocket deliver to attraction to a huge and diverse worldwide target audience,” declared David Suliteanu, chief govt officer of Kendo. “we’re aiming for the celebrities.” Regrettably, there is no information about the forms of cosmetics on the way to be had from Fenty beauty. We’re hoping that the “splendor rocket deliver” observation is a subtle reference of some type. Possibly “diamonds inside the sky”-stimulated highlighter is in the works. Or maybe she’ll produce a line of rainbow lipsticks she seems to be so keen on wearing technicolor colorings.