Top five Reasons to Use WordPress For Your Blog
If you’re anything like me, after I first set up my blog approximately a yr in the past, I had NO CLUE wherein to start. Should I use Blogger, Blog spot, WordPress, or any of the 100’s of different blog systems which are out there?
I assumed a blog became only a weblog. Boy, did I research otherwise!
After quite a few research, pointers, and assistance from others (that’s the “Network” a part of network marketing), I found out that I higher go with putting in WordPress for my blog.
For those of you that are not familiar with WordPress, it’s a blog platform that gives you a pre-built weblog site free of charge. But if you REALLY need to reinforce up your blog advertising – you really want to get a self-hosted WordPress weblog and your very own non-public domain. And I’m going to enter more details why right here inside the list.
As any clever marketer realizes – leave the hard stuff to the specialists. So this is why I outsourced my weblog set-up (which protected the graphics, RSS feeds, subject, and connection to all of my social networking websites) to the experts.
Here are my Top Five Reasons to Use WordPress on your weblog:
1. Google Loves WordPress – If you are using a blog on your advertising and marketing techniques, you are in all likelihood interested in Search Engine Optimization (search engine marketing) – at the least a little bit. If you are into SEO, then you definitely need and need Google giving your site “some love.” Now, I ought to move on and on and on and on and ON about search engine optimization, however, the idea is that you need Google ranking your site higher than your competition for any given keyword. Well, for something cause, Google loves WordPress. Period. The game, set, suit! You need a WordPress blog if you are in search engine marketing techniques.
READ MORE :
- What Do I Do: WordPress or HTML?
- Chill News – A Modern News/Magazine Theme
- VideoMag – Magazine Videoblog Theme
- Washington lawyer standard sues Tacoma clinic, saying it withheld charity care
- Custom WordPress Design Disasters And How Some Simple Steps Can Avoid Them
Yes, you can use different weblog websites and nevertheless get a good ranking, however you generally need to work tougher to get the identical amount of “love” from Google as your opposition. If you already have a distinctive blog and are up to now into it that it might hurt you extra than assist you, simply stick with it and MAKE IT WORK. But AT LEAST have it self-hosted – which leads me into my next point.
2. Self-hosted – I actually have this in my Pinnacle 5 reasons, properly, for a terrific reason. (Oh, the guy I’m witty!) You can use the free model of WordPress and haven’t any problems and make that work for you simply first-rate. But you could run into some problems, the most important of that is that your weblog may be here sooner or later, and gone the subsequent. If you’ve got a self-hosted WordPress weblog, nobody can contact it. It’s yours. Yes, you are paying a small month-to-month website hosting price (generally around $5.00 or much less) but it is WELL really worth its cost considering the notion which you might lose your weblog in any other case.
On the pinnacle of having your weblog self-hosted – I could additionally recommend getting a website call this is unique to you. It appears a lot extra professional that the everyday web page URL that WordPress offers your site. Having your area forwarded is critical for branding YOU in this enterprise.
Three. WordPress Design Themes – Now, do you want the conventional WordPress Theme that comes with WordPress, or a custom designed one this is particular simplest to you? The default WordPress topic is best if you’re just setting up a blog to have a blog. BUT, since you’re in this industry to make cash and brand you, I recommend a designed custom subject. There are heaps of individuals who layout custom WordPress Themes that you may without problems upload in your domain, to change the arrival and feel of your WordPress internet site. Some of the WP Themes are paid variations, however, most of them are loose.
There are extra than 1000 issues loaded immediately into the WordPress from which you could select, despite the fact that you aren’t restricted to simply the subject matters loaded into the WordPress website. Since I outsourced the design and feel of my blog, my clothier and I talked from side to side for every week or so to grind out the details of what I desired. The subject I chose is very searched engine marketing pleasant (“Monezine” theme), but there are numerous different to pick from together with “Flexibility” or “Thesis”
4. Plug-ins – This is my preferred. Plugins are what soups-up your blog and convert it from a 1992 Ford Taurus, into a 2010 Chevy Camaro. The proper plug-in can prevent time, make you money, and make your process a WHOLE lot less complicated. In fact, I assume I’ll make my subsequent submit on precise plug-ins just so you can see some of the money making ones you NEED to have for your weblog (So ensure to Sign as much as getting my weblog updates via email so that you can get the next one).
Just like with the WordPress Themes, if there is a specific characteristic you want your weblog to carry out, there are programmers available who’ve created WordPress Plugins as a way to make your job A LOT less complicated. There are hundreds of WordPress Plugins on the WordPress.Org website (WordPress.Org/make bigger/plugins/ ), which might be unfastened and an ever developing amount that isn’t inside the WordPress database. You just must cross-searching out them.
When you find a Plugin you need, just click “Install” on that specific plugin page, and it’s going to robotically download, unzip, and add it to the right Plugin listing to your blog. After it finished its add, in reality, go to the back office place of your weblog to “prompt” the plugin.
Five. WordPress functionality – Now, I do not want to lose you right here in this one, so I’ll maintain it simple. WordPress is an HTML based totally weblog platform. The cause I love this is that it allows you to do SOOOOOOO lots extra in your blog. When you’re growing a post – you have got the capability to add films, snapshots, snapshots, hyperlinks, and audio all in HTML format. The cool component is, while you create posts, you could create them in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) layout – meaning that what you see on the display screen is what your readers will see. Or you could do HTML formatting – all with a click of the mouse and flip-flop from side to side.
To Double take a look at and see what your content will seem like, you could “Preview” it and spot it in actual time for your designed blog to double take a look at and make sure it looks the way you need it to.
Wow, that became quite a few content – so I will cut it off for now. Stay tuned for my subsequent put up speaking approximately specific WordPress plugins.