OnePlus is one of the maximum exciting phone producers right now. 2 years in a row, it has produced reasonably priced flagship phones, which have been (nearly) able to going toe-to-toe with the predominant producers. The OnePlus “flagship killer” slogan may be a touch hyperbolic; there’s absolute confidence that its phones are ubiquitous.
READ MORE :
- Best Android tablet app for photos: AR effect
- Scandal a reminder of Boston sports activities’ damaged ethical compass
- Why households stretch their budgets for costly youth sports
- Automobiles: Retails to boom over Q2 and Q3
- MSI GT75VR Titan Pro and GE63VR, GE73VR Raider Gaming Laptops Launched in India
It’s early days for the OnePlus 3, with little statistics past a few questionable leaked renders. We understand that the enterprise needs to ditch its invite-handiest purchase system sooner or later, and co-founder Carl Pei has admitted that omitting NFC on the OnePlus 2 turned into a “misstep.” this may give us some clue approximately the path the OnePlus three will take.